- All Implemented Interfaces:
- java.awt.event.ComponentListener, java.util.EventListener
- public class HystericResizer
- extends java.awt.event.ComponentAdapter
Adds hysteresis to a Component. That is, when the user resizes the
Component, that becomes its preferredSize, so subsequent pack()
operations will not change its size (although it can still be
resized manually or with setSize() and its preferredSize can be
changed with setPreferredSize()).
This software is distributed under the
Berkeley Software License.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public void componentResized(java.awt.event.ComponentEvent e)
- Description copied from class:
- Implements this method from the interface with an empty body.