- public class DebugRepaintManager
- extends javax.swing.RepaintManager
A RepaintManager that may used for debugging purpose
Print out information about adding and/or painting dirty regions
How to use it :
- Set DEBUG_PAINTING to TRUE in JPicEdt.java
- launch jpicedt with "-redir=standard"
creates a new DebugRepaintManager with double-buffering turned off
|Methods inherited from class javax.swing.RepaintManager
addInvalidComponent, currentManager, currentManager, getDirtyRegion, getDoubleBufferMaximumSize, getOffscreenBuffer, getVolatileOffscreenBuffer, isCompletelyDirty, isDoubleBufferingEnabled, markCompletelyClean, markCompletelyDirty, removeInvalidComponent, setCurrentManager, setDoubleBufferingEnabled, setDoubleBufferMaximumSize, toString, validateInvalidComponents
private static final boolean ONLY_JPICEDT_COMPONENTS
- See Also:
- Constant Field Values
- creates a new DebugRepaintManager with double-buffering turned off
public void addDirtyRegion(javax.swing.JComponent c,
- Add a component in the list of components that should be refreshed.
If c already has a dirty region, the rectangle (x,y,w,h) will be unioned with the region that should be redrawn.
public void paintDirtyRegions()
- Paint all of the components that have been marked dirty.